Do you ever just not want to eat anything for dinner? Maybe you had some foods that are unhealthier during the day or the day before and you do not want to “hurt” your body anymore for the day? Well it is still important to get all the nutrients you need throughout the day and you should not deprive your body of these nutrients. We all need food to keep us going. Sometimes this can be very difficult because even if we are hungry, we do not want to eat because of the number of calories we have already consumed, the number of fats we have consumed, etc. Even if we have had a lot of calories, when our body is hungry it is important to listen to it and feed ourselves. According to Dr. Mehmet, skipping hunger cues causes our body to slow down and conserve the calories we already have, eventually storing more fat for our next meals in an attempt to store calories for tough times ahead (Why Should I Eat Healthy Food When I Am Hungry?, n.d.).

I follow an influencer on TikTok who posts amazing recipes. The one I have attached below is a recipe for summer rolls, which are a very light food. This recipe is specifically great because you can add whatever you want to it and wrap it in rice paper. This video includes lettuce, carrot, edamame, avocado, onion, cabbage, and pineapple. There is also a peanut sauce dip to go with it which tastes AMAZING. So, if you are ever feeling bad about what you have been eating lately and your body needs something light and healthy, this is the recipe for you! Remember to always eat when your body needs it!

@scheckeats

what do you guys like to put in yours? #springroll #freshspringrolls #vietnamesespringrolls #vegan #summerrolls

♬ Sedona – Houndmouth

https://www.sharecare.com/health/healthy-eating-guidelines/why-eat-healthy-food-hungry